Terms & Conditions
TRAVEL EXCLUSIVE ASIA
Our quotations are valid for 15 days from the Quotation Date, unless otherwise specifically written.
Cancellation & No Show Policy
• Any cancellations 35 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (less penalties for any issued non-refundable (low-cost) flight, ferry or train tickets already issued (paid for or not)
• Any cancellation between 35 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 40% charge
• Any cancellation between 20 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 75% charge
• Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge
In case any prepaid, ‘non-refundable hotel rates’ have been booked, no refund will be given.
Travel Exclusive Asia will always try to refund as much as possible, once a booking is cancelled; all depending on the individual contracts with its third-party suppliers.
• Full payment is required latest by 30 days prior to arrival date (exceptional where credit agreements are in place)
• Normally we do not need a deposit, unless a specific MICE proposal is made, and suppliers might need deposits in order for us to confirm space.
• Normally we do not need a deposit, unless a higher deposit is required where volume pre-ticketing payment to third parties are required
• If any deposits are needed, this will be communicated in advance, and typically invoiced separately
• The bank transfer fee and any corresponding fees are assumed by the payee
• Travel Exclusive Asia reserves the right to cancel any arrangements without notification if payments have not been received by the due date.
Rates and Currencies
All quotation rates are based on a per person basis (unless otherwise specified), inclusive of any local VAT and service charge.
Rates are either in local currency, US Dollars or Euro, as indicated in the quotation.